Thursday, March 2, 2017

Winter Break Day 2 - Drama/Theater & Culinary Arts

Day 2 of Winter Break we learned a little about Drama & Theater & the Culinary Arts.

I popped some popcorn & watched "Remember The Titans" with the kids.  They had never seen it before & it's one of my favorites.  I love it because it actually teaches a little bit of history too.  My older girls cried several times during the movie which I loved because it showed that they understood what was happening.  Such a good movie.






Later that afternoon we went to the kitchen & baked.  My kids love to cook & bake.  Lorien baked these beautiful pink heart cupcakes.



And Cadence decided to go crazy & make some fancy cheesecake with homemade lemon curd & it was DELICIOUS.





It was a much less busy day than the first, but it was a really nice relaxing day with the kids.  We had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment