Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pumpkin Brains & Graveyard Pudding Cups

So this is my kids' all time favorite Halloween dinner.  Favorite, favorite, favorite.  It cracks me up how much my kids LOVE peppers.  They eat them right up.

Pumpkin Brains:
Just get your favorite colored peppers, take the seeds out, & carve faces into them like you'd carve pumpkins.  I even let my girls carve their own since they know how to handle knives.  Add your favorite pasta & sauce inside so it looks like overflowing brains for your pumpkin friend.

Graveyard Pudding Cups:
My kids love pudding so I just add crushed oreos to the top to make it look like dirt.  Then I add some kind of a cookie with chocolate frosting spelling "RIP" or a skull & crossbones & add it.  I usually add those little pumpkin shaped candy corn, but I swear they don't sell them ANYWHERE here.  I checked 5 different stores.  So instead I just added some plain old candy corn.


Anyhow, my kids loved it & they were SO happy with their little pumpkins & ate every last bit of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment