Monday, October 24, 2016

Monster Pancakes & Frankenstein Treats

Tonight has been a little hectic at the Potter house.  Trek left today for a work trip to Boston & my kids seem to become unhinged when they know daddy is gone, even if it's less than a week.  So I thought it would be nice to let them CREATE their own spooky dinner tonight.  They had a blast.

Monster Pancakes
Lorien made pancakes in lots of different shapes & sizes.  Then I put out a bunch of toppings on the table & let them create their own faces.  They seemed to enjoy it a ton.  I like letting my kids be creative.

Canyon's Monster

My Frankenstein Pancake

Craiger's Monster

Cadence's Skeleton Monster

Taya's Swamp Creature

Bladen's Spider

Lorien's Creature

And then for dessert we made some simple 
Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats.  


No comments:

Post a Comment