Thursday, December 31, 2015

Utah & Family

I was SO happy to see the "Welcome to Utah" sign.  I miss my family SO much.  I couldn't wait to see them.


My mom hasn't had the best health over the last 3 years, but she hangs in there.  It was SO nice being home with her, even if it was only for a few hours.


My little niece Kylie had fun hanging with her Auntie.  I miss my little nieces & nephew SO much.



And last, but not least, I was in heaven spending time with my one & only brother, Justin.  He is the best brother in the whole world & there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him & his sweet family.  I can't wait for the day when Trek can retire & we can go home & be close to his family every day.  


It was a short visit, but it meant the world to me.  I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment