Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Crazy Boys

Boy oh boy are boys different than girls.  SO different.  I can't believe some of the mischief these little turkeys get into, but I sure do love them.

Bladen colored his hair blue with chalk for crazy hair day.  He thought that was pretty funny.


And then he took a picture of Canyon with my camera just because he could.


Canyon never ceases to amaze me with his lightning fast speed & knack for destruction.  He can empty every card game in our entire game bench in a matter of seconds.


We had a couple of van issues this week & had to go get it fixed.  My boys literally take over the kid room by laying down spread eagle & sleeping because of boredom.


And then do the same thing at the girls' school when we pick up Cadence from band practice.


But I sure do love them.  One of our favorite things to do is go to downtown Smithfield & walk up & down the streets.  We always wind up at the ice cream parlor which is Craiger's favorite place on earth.  I love these boys so much.


Being these kiddo's mom can be exhausting at times, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment