Thursday, March 5, 2015

I Love To See The Temple


With Cadence being officially 12 years old now, she is old enough to do baptisms for the dead in the temple.  I've been waiting to take my kids into the temple with me for 12 years now.  This was such an exciting day.

Cadence did her own genealogy work & found 5 names of women in our family who needed their temple work done.  She printed them off herself & was baptized for them on Valentine's Day.

I was SO blessed to get to be there with her.  Trek stayed in the car with the kiddos while I went inside the Washington DC temple with her.  We hugged, we cried, we hugged some more.  Every mother needs to have a spiritually uplifting moment with their daughter at least once in their lives.  It filled my spiritual tank & made me want to go out & serve those around me.

I'm proud of you baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment