Monday, January 12, 2015

Random Pics

I was working on my blog & came across a bunch of cute random pics that I thought I'd share.  Sometimes random pictures taken at random times become some of my very favorites.  

Canyon is getting SO big.  He just discovered the "magic" known as KETCHUP.






Cadence is growing up so fast.  I snapped this after a bike ride one morning & thought to myself, "Where did my baby girl go?  Who is this beautiful almost teenager?"


Craiger loves the Yankee Candle Factory.  He loves the Christmas room where it snows.  He asked me to take a picture of him in the snow room.


I very rarely post pictures of myself.  I'm (like most women) very hard on myself & don't like pictures with me in them.  I'm trying to work on that this year, mostly so that someday when I'm not around anymore, my kids will at least have a few pics of me to remember me by.  

Canyon loves to take pictures with mommy. . . especially silly ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment