Saturday, March 1, 2014

Craiger's Birthday Breakfast

February is finally at it's close which means ONE MORE Potter birthday to celebrate.  This time it's my little Craiger Man's birthday.  He turned 3 on February 28th.

For his special birthday breakfast he wanted Dinosaur Egg oatmeal, bananas, & of course the Potter Birthday Breakfast Ding Dong with a candle in it.


5:30 am comes super fast.  Sometimes it's SO hard to wake up that early, even on your birthday.



But once he got his eyes open & saw his special breakfast sitting there, he was beyond happy.  He couldn't wait to blow out his candle & scarf up the yummy food.


I still can't believe Craiger is 3 years old already.  My babies aren't babies anymore & it makes me sad.  I wish they could stay babies forever.


At least I still have this little guy to keep me in baby mode, even if it's just for a little while longer.


Happy birthday Craiger.  We love you so much & are so happy you're part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment