Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Growing by Leaps & Bounds

So I've been a total slacker & haven't blogged since Christmas.  Here we are in February & I'm finally getting myself moving.  Trek left early in January for a few months of military training & I thought for sure I'd have all the time in the world to accomplish "me" things while he was gone.  Boy was I wrong.  Six kids & being Mom & Dad?  Yikes.  I'm busier than I've ever been in my life.  It makes me appreciate my sweetheart more than I have in the past.  I miss you Trek.  Come home to me soon. Our family just isn't our family without daddy here.

Anywho. . . this little guy won't stop growing.  Doesn't he know that being the youngest child requires him to stay a baby forever?  Not only did this kid start crawling at 4 months. . . he's 8 months now & he's just about to take off running.  I wish he could stay a baby forever.  But boy is he a cutie pie or what?





Rub a dub dub three boys in a tub!


My favorite thing to watch Canyon do is watch him say goodbye to the girls every morning.  We walk them to the bus stop, but then we go inside & wave at them through the window when the bus comes past our house again.  He just stands there & waits to see that big yellow bus come by.  It's the sweetest thing ever.  When it passes, his sisters wave at him out the bus window & he just smiles & laughs at them.  It's precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment