Sunday, February 23, 2014

Forts & Snuggles


We've had a LOT of rainy days here in VA as of late.  Sometimes I just don't know what fun I can pull out of a hat for my boys.  We've had so much rain that we've run out of fun things to do. . . until I noticed Bladen making a fort out of a side table & his blanket.  The light bulb went off & I went into full fort mode.  We used tables, benches, chairs, blankets, books, whatever we could get our hands on to build a fort the size of our entire living room.  Then I set up the iPad inside & we all watched a movie together.  It was the best day we've had in a long time.

The boys played in that thing from 8 am to 8 pm & bawled when I took it down so everyone could have their blankets to sleep with.  It was a great fort day.



And of course with rain comes lots of snuggles from my little guys.  Lately Canyon likes to snuggle up a lot more at night after I feed him.  He's still tired & wants to go back to bed, but he always snuggles up to me with a few smiles that melt my heart.




Bladen also likes to snuggle up with mommy in the morning after the girls go to school.  He likes that one on one time with mommy.  I live for snuggles from my little guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment