Monday, February 10, 2014

Cadence's 11th Birthday Breakfast

I still can't believe I have an 11 year old.  Where does the time go?  For real. . . where did it go?

Cadence turned 11 years old on Thursday, February 6th.  It was a little hard because Daddy wasn't here to celebrate with us, but we still made the most of it & had a blast.  And what would a birthday be without a famous Potter Family Birthday Breakfast?

Cadence loves it when Trek & I made English Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches for breakfast so she chose that for her special morning.  She likes hers with a buttered English muffin, an egg, cooked ham, & melted colby jack cheese.  We added a banana, orange juice, & of course the infamous Ding Dong that makes our birthday breakfasts complete.  (Hooray for having REAL Ding Dongs again!)


Cadence was SO excited. . . even at 5:30 am.



I still can't believe she's 11.  One more year & we'll have a babysitter on our hands.  Ooh. . . that's actually REALLY exciting.  She is getting so grown up & so mature.



Everyone in our family LOVES breakfast sandwiches, even the boys.  It cracks me up.  All my kids eat like adults.  When they become teenagers, we're REALLY going to be in trouble.  They already eat the fridge bare every week.





Happy Birthday my sweet little Cadence.  You bring me so much happiness.  You are my sweet little Boof & I'll love you forever & ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment