Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Witch's Cauldrons


Last night I made our final Halloween dinner of the year:

Bubbling Witch's Cauldrons

Tonight is our church Halloween party & dinner is served, & for some reason, I always take my kids out to dinner on Halloween night.  I know, I'm totally backwards aren't I?  I make Halloween dinners all month long & then eat out Halloween night. . . yup, I'm crazy.  It's my way of getting a break after an entire month of brainstorming & making specialty dinners.  Plus it's fast & then we can go trick-or-treating.

So for witch's cauldrons, just buy or make nice big bread bowls & empty them out for your special brew.  You can fill it with your favorite soup or chili recipe or whatever you like really.  Last night I just used the left-overs from my chicken-pot-pie dinner a few weeks ago & added noodles so it was a creamy chicken noodle soup.  Quick & easy.

Enjoy & HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

I'm off to get all 8 of us dressed in our Halloween costumes.  We're dressing up as Despicable Me this year & I promise I'll post pics Fridayish.

No comments:

Post a Comment