Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bladen's 4th Birthday Breakfast

Happy Happy Birthday Bladen Dear!

I can't believe my baby boy is 4 years old already.  It seems like just yesterday we were speeding across the German forests praying that we'd make it to Bitburg hospital in time.  I almost broke Trek's hand because I was squeezing it so hard with the contractions & although Blade's head was already almost out by the time we reached the hospital, I was still able to hobble my way into the front door & onto the nearest hospital bed where he shot out of me in 2 seconds flat.  Wow, time flies.

For his special birthday breakfast this year he wanted scrambled eggs with bacon & cheese, bananas, a ding dong, & some yummy orange juice.


Bladen was all smiles when he woke up Sunday morning.  He knew it was his special day & he couldn't wait.



His favorite part has always been blowing out the candles.


I'm FOUR YEARS OLD


Happy Birthday Buddy Boy.
We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment