Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Crisps


Tonight was a quick easy dinner:

Halloween Crisps

All I did was get some flour tortillas & used all my Halloween cookie cutters to cut Halloween shapes.  I had pumpkins, ghosts, skulls, tombstones, moons, bats, cats, & more.  Deep fry these little nuggets of goodness (I know, totally healthy right?) & immediately top with cheese while they are still hot.  The cheese melts wonderfully into the crispy goodness.

I made some fresh salsa & dipped the Halloween Crisps into my salsa.  PERFECTION.

BEST SALSA RECIPE:
(from my friend Christina)

1 can petite diced tomatoes, drained
1 can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
2 avocados chopped
1/2 purple onion, chopped
1-2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
LOTS of cilantro chopped
1 package of powdered ranch dressing mix
salt & pepper to taste
lime juice to taste

Mix together for some fresh salsa goodness.  This is a staple in our house & we eat it once every 2 weeks if not more.

Enjoy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment