Monday, January 9, 2012

The Los Angeles Temple


I love visiting the temples at Christmas time. The church always decorates their temple grounds SO beautifully at this time of year. After eating a FABULOUS dinner at Tito's Tacos, we drove down a little bit to the Los Angeles Temple to walk around as a family & enjoy it's beauty. It was GORGEOUS.



We had 3/4 of the whole family there. Talon & Carolyn (& sweet little Emery) were on their way & Triskin & Phil would be flying in on Christmas Eve. But we got a great family shot with the family we did have there. I just love family.




The Christmas lights were beautiful, but they were nothing in comparison to the temple itself. I just love the peace & happiness I feel when I'm at the temple. It's like all the problems in the world disappear, even just for that moment.


I like to take my kids to the temple often. They are starting to recognize that peace that you feel. It makes me SO happy to share that with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment