Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Worm Burgers


Okay, so this one is CRAZY!!! I thought this would be SO fun, but even I had a hard time eating it.
It REALLY REALLY LOOKS LIKE WORMS!
It tastes absolutely fine, but when your brain tells you you are eating worms, you start to believe it. ha ha ha.

WORM BURGERS:

Hot Dogs
Hamburger Buns
Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, or your favorite hot dog condiments

The first thing you are going to do is cut your hot dogs in half & then each of those halves into 3rds.


Put all your "worms" into a pan.


Then add your favorite sauce. I did 2 batches. I did one with ketchup for the kids & another one with "J Dog Sauce" (it's a Utah thing) for Trek & I. Heat it up until the hot dogs are hot & bubbly.


Put your worms on hamburger buns & have fun with it. Yummy wormy goodness! ha ha ha.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment