Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Ward Campout

Our yearly ward campout was a couple of weeks ago. My mom & grandmother were in town so I decided to stay home with them for some girl time. I kept Bladen & Craiger with me. And Trek took the 3 girls with him Camping for some daddy/daughter bonding time. They had a BLAST!

I packed each of them a tin foil dinner (a camping favorite in our house) & they cooked them over the open fire at the campsite. There were games, campfire singing, & smores with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. YUM.



The girls LOVED setting up the tent with daddy. Our whole family loves tents & roughing it in the outdoors. We really need to camp more often. We all love it.


The ward put on a HUGE pancake breakfast for everyone in the main building at the campsite. I heard it was FANTASTIC.


There were lots of classes & games for everyone on Saturday morning.



The kids found a tire swing & spent the entire morning there. They LOVED playing with their church friends.




I'm bummed I missed out on all the fun, but am also glad I got some one on one time with my mom & grandma who I rarely get to see. I'm SO happy the girls had fun with their dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment