Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cute Kids

It's been a while since I put up just some random pics of the kids. They keep me busy for sure, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. School started yesterday so it's weird to be home with only 3 of the 5.

Bladen is finding new ways of causing trouble. You can't leave this kid alone for 1 second or you're going to lose something in the toilet, have snacks in the pantry completely disappear, & have a mess or two strung throughout the ENTIRE HOUSE.

Well, this time he got into his sisters hair bow stash. And he knows what to do with them.


Oma made the girls some bow specifically for THESE dresses. She loved them when they wore them on Memorial Day weekend, but I didn't have any bows to match. Well, she got right to work & now we have 6 gorgeous bows to match.





And then little Craiger isn't LITTLE anymore. He's a chunky monkey. He can scoot himself all around the room on his back. Well, last night he scooted his way under the couch while I was making dinner in the kitchen. He must not have been uncomfortable because he didn't cry & just fell asleep there. What a precious little guy.


I have the most wonderful kids on earth. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm sure glad they're mine. I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment