Monday, July 11, 2011

Enjoying Family




Even though we live MUCH closer to my family now than when we lived in Germany, it's still a good 15 hour drive to UT from Monterey. Trek had a 2 week break from school so we thought we'd take a trip out there to see my family. It was SO nice to spend an entire week totally relaxing & enjoying each other's company. I got caught up on some
MUCH NEEDED SLEEP.


It was fun though. Mom was home since she can't work anymore & the girls got to spend LOTS of time with her. They even went "jogging" with her in the mornings on the Wii.
ha ha ha.



I can't believe I didn't take any pictures, but my favorite part of the 4th of July weekend is celebrating
MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Even though my birthday is July 6th, we have ALWAYS celebrated it on the 4th. This vacation we had to go home on the 4th, so we celebrated even earlier. We had a wonderful dinner at Los Hermanos (my favorite restaurant) & opened presents. This was a BIG year for me. I'm officially OLD. . .
30 YEARS OLD
It was a super fun week! Thanks Mom & Dad for letting us come visit. We already miss you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Oh NO YOU DIDN'T!!! I can't believe you put up pictures of me jogging on the WII YOU stinker! HA HA HA HA HA! I'll get you back..... he he he.

    ReplyDelete