Monday, July 11, 2011

Craiger's First Solid Food


I can't believe it! My little Craiger is FOUR MONTHS OLD! And you know what that means:
SOLID FOOD.
I always get SUPER excited to start feeding my kids all the fun fruits & veggies. I love to see what they like & don't like. I love how they are all SO different.

So I started out with the basic rice cereal mixed with formula. So far NONE of my 5 kids have liked rice cereal with just formula in it, but I always try:


Nope, Craiger doesn't like it either. But once I added some sweet potatoes & a little water to it, he ate it right up. So he loves sweet potatoes, squash, & pears so far. I can already tell he's going to be a good eater. HOORAY!!!


Tomorrow I start him on carrots & after 3 days of that we'll start on the green veggies like peas & green beans. Then I'll be nice & introduce the fruits. But my motto has always been VEGGIES FIRST! ha ha ha.

Man, they grow up WAY TOO FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment