Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brotherly Love


People often stop me to tell me that
"You have your hands full. . . "
I don't think of it that way. I just have that much more to LOVE. My kids get along SO well & I love seeing them truly love each other. Now that Craiger is getting a little older, Bladen is wanting to play with him more. Their "play time" turns out to be the most adorable time of the day. I love watching my kids love each other!




Trek is sure loving having some BOYS around the house. Every night they have a little wrestling session before bed. Everybody loves it! Bladen is a really good wrestler too. That might be something that interests him later in life.

I love ALL THREE of my BOYS!




But let's not forget the other 3 PRINCESSES that live in this castle! They love to be loved too.

(I love Taya in this picture. . . she had a rough day)

I'm so grateful they all love each other SO much.




No comments:

Post a Comment