Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Girls Night Out


Trek took Bladen to the stake Father-Son Campout over the weekend, so I took my girls out for a Girls Night Out! I asked them where they wanted to go & they all shouted "Black Bear Diner!"

They love this little diner here in town because every kids meal comes with an ice cream sundae. I seriously think that's the only reason they love it so much.
(It does have good food too.)

Cadence gets the volcano breakfast with pancakes, eggs, sausage, & bacon & eats every last drop of it.


Lorien & Taya both love the chocolate chip pancakes & they both eat every last piece as well.



I had a nice salad & then ended with some FABULOUS huckleberry & bear claw ice cream. We finished the night with a girly movie at the house. I love our little special girl's nights.
I love spending time with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment