Friday, April 1, 2011

Craiger's First Bath

My goodness. . . this kids belly button took FOREVER to fall off! 2 1/2 weeks! Is that normal? I can't remember, but it seems like it took so much longer than my other kids' did. So I was SUPER excited when it did fall off because that meant our new little man could get his first bath!


Baths & my kids do NOT have a good track record. All my kids have hated baths as newborns. I hear other moms say things like "Oh, & he just loves his bath!" & I think "what am I doing wrong?" They scream & cry. FINALLY we have one that doesn't scream the entire time he gets a bath. Granted, he doesn't like it much either, but he's pretty relaxed for the first little bit which is new to me.




This week I tried letting Craiger have a bath with me in my big bathtub & he LOVES that. He literally sat for 30 minutes without making a peep. He only cried when I made him get out. Hooray for bathtime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment