Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthday Dinner & Dessert


My family flew in on Thursday night for Cadence's baptism weekend & the PGA Pebble Beach tournament here in Monterey. (We planned her baptism around the tournament so they'd only have to make one trip!) That night we celebrated both Trek & Justin's birthday by going out to eat at a yummy seafood restaurant on Cannery Row here in Monterey.

Everyone loved how beautiful the ocean was. The weather was perfect in every way & we had a blast.



Dinner was great. I'm not a huge seafood lover, but their food was pretty good. Then after dinner I sent Trek & Justin (since they were the birthday boys) to my favorite Bakery downtown for some cake. I warned them that there would be lots to choose from, but 3 pieces would do us just fine because the slices were so enormous! But you know grown men. . . they came home with 6 pieces!!!


And the sad part was that we ate every last bit of it. They brought home 3 pieces of cake & 3 pieces of pie. (Kit Kat Cake, Reese's Peanut Butter Cake, Cookies & Cream Cake, Key Lime Pie, Peanut Butter Pie, & Snickers Pie)





Yup, they were huge! They were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good too! My favorite is the Reese's cake, but that peanut butter pie was to die for too. I must have a thing for peanut butter. I love Rosine's though. They have by far the best desserts in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment