Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Craiger's First Pictures


My doctor recommended me to San Francisco to the Children's Hospital there so they could run 6 hours of tests on our new little man to make sure everything is checking out well. They really wanted to check his heart to make sure it was functioning properly. It was a VERY LONG day, but I got to see my little guy for 6 hours straight & though I could hardly move after all the testing, it was worth knowing that he is a healthy & happy little dude. Everything checked out as normal & they even told me he is quite tall for such a little guy. We might get a tall one after all (but not getting my hopes up). ha ha ha.

The pic below is of his nose & lips looking directly at the camera. It's kind of hard to make out, but really cute when you find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment