Sunday, September 19, 2010

Auntie Tarrish's "Cool" idea


We were all dying of heat stroke by the time we made it out of the barn. I was feeling a little better, but still not great. It's really amazing to me how temperature can make you un-well. I've never had an issue with it before, but boy I was struggling here. Well, Tarrish came to everybody's rescue & was waiting in line at the shaved ice stand while we looked at the animals. When we came out, she was ordering & got everybody some shaved ices.



It was even better than it looked. We all suddenly felt cooled down & rejuvenated again. We were having fun & couldn't wait to keep exploring at the fair. And let me tell you, there isn't a flavor in the world that can top tiger's blood or pina colada. Mmmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment