Saturday, May 15, 2010

One way ticket to the nuthouse . . .

I swear these kids are going to put me in the nuthouse. Between Bladen & Taya, I have my work cut out for me. There's never a dull moment! For example. . . today Taya managed to take off her own pull up training diaper & peed on the floor upstairs in the playroom. So off I go to clean urine out of the carpet & off of her & her clothes. I run back downstairs & THIS is what I find all over my kitchen floor. Bladen has been pulling the garbage over at least once a day for the past week, but this was the first time I had actual food on top. It was everywhere! By the time I got this mess cleaned up, Taya had managed to throw several of her toys in the toilet upstairs. What's a momma to do? (take pictures of course!)







No comments:

Post a Comment