Saturday, March 27, 2010

London Temple at Night



After a full day of shopping our hearts out, we hopped on the train back to the London Temple. We grabbed some KFC to go (man, it's SO cheap out there. We got a HUGE box of chicken, sides, fries, drink, etc. for 4 pounds TOTAL).

Mimi & Baba watched the kiddos while Trek & I did some temple work. We got done around 9:30, took some pictures of the temple at night with it's lights on, & then went back to rescue my mom & dad. The kids were KONKED out, except for Taya. She was running around the room like a crazy mad man. She is SO funny like that. She just does not do the "go to bed" thing. It was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. KFC you never fed me US fast food when I was there I got all German french and Belgium stuff. well i guess we did eat McDonalds.
    Opa

    ReplyDelete