Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Breakfast


Our family birthday tradition is the Potter Birthday Breakfast in bed on your birthday. Cadence told me straight out: "Okay mom, I want scrambled eggs with cheese, toast with orange jam, & a ding dong for my birthday breakfast!" I just said "Aye, Aye Ma'am!" She woke up early on her birthday, & came to wake us up. . . then snuck back in bed so she could pretend she was "sleeping" when we brought her food to her. I was laughing so hard at her. But she got exactly what she wanted. We brought the toy table into the bedroom so her sisters could eat breakfast in the room as well. We all had a blast together!



1 comment:

  1. One of the great reasons for visiting is to get the lay of the house. I understand where the bed is and where the kids are in the pictures. What great girls. I don't think we ever gave the kids their Birthday breakfast in bed. They had to come to the table but not until they were called.
    Opa

    ReplyDelete