Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sledding with Opa


On Christmas Eve we passed the time by taking the kids to the fields behind our house for some sledding. There wasn't a whole lot of snow, but there was enough to get a sled going. Opa & Daddy took them while I stayed home & cooked a Christmas Eve FEAST! It was SO nice cooking without the kids yelling "Mom! Momma! Mommy! Mom!" every second. They had so much fun sledding though. My kids are like their dad: they LOVE snow. I'm so glad they got to do that while Opa was here. It will be a memory for them for years to come.



1 comment:

  1. This day was what comming to Germany was all about. Sledding was wonderful even if i did put my back out a bit. Not sure how I did it but Opa is not as young as he used to be. I love my grandkids so very much.

    ReplyDelete