Sunday, December 13, 2009

Silent Night

This year our family was asked to sing a song for our church's Christmas program & the girls were SO excited to sing Silent Night with their daddy. Mommy, of course, played piano & the whole thing was beautiful. The girls sang the 1st verse all by themselves, Trek sang the 2nd verse in the song's native language: German, & then they all sang the 3rd verse together. It was SO precious that as soon as I got home, I wanted to video them singing it so I could have it forever.

This is that video. Not only is it precious because the girls actually sang, but it precious because it's a typical 3 minutes of life in the Potter family. They sing, but in between there are a few moments of "Shhh"ing, fighting, happy & angry faces, loving glances & hugs, & more typical things you'd see from 3 sisters who have the attention span of 3 seconds. I laugh even more as you see Trek subtly trying to keep the sanity by separating them from each other. HILARIOUS!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



2 comments:

  1. That is such a great video, lots of fun memories! You have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is so cute! I love you guys, and miss you very much. It reminds me that it is Christmas, and how it feels to be a kid on Christmas. It doesn't feel like Christmas very much when you're single. Love you!

    ReplyDelete